At Lindilè Safaris we offer hunting opportunities in two different provinces of South Africa namely Limpopo and Free State province. Limpopo is South Africa's northernmost province, lying within the great curve of the Limpopo River. It varies from true bushveld country with beautiful Mopani trees, Marula trees and the majestic Baobab trees more up north, to majestic mountains, primeval indigenous forests, unspoilt wilderness and patchworks of farmland at an average elevation of 3700 ft.
The Free State lies in the heart of South Africa. Lying between the Vaal River in the north and the Orange River in the south, the region is situated on a succession of flat grassy plains sprinkled with pasture-land, resting on a general elevation of 3 800 ft. only broken by the occasional hill or ‘koppies’ as we call it in the Afrikaans language.
Both lodges offers comfortable luxury accommodation with modern conveniences in the tranquil atmosphere of the unspoiled bushveld. We offer daily laundry for our clients as well as all other services of camp staff.
We also offer our own, comfortable and elegant accommodation. If you're curious to learn more please contact us.
- Luxuries 2 sleeper en-suite lodge houses enclosed by electrified fence
- Snuggly nestled in the Mountains of the Waterberg area
- Lovely lounge/living room area with a fireplace and DSTV (selected channels)
- Entertainment / Lookout deck with barbecue facilities (gas and wood) overlooking the bushveld giving you a birds-eye view
- Air conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans
- Daily cleaning service, bedding and towels
- Hot and cold running water, as well as flushed toilets